Here are the top five reasons to book your Fall/Winter 2020 Walt Disney World Vacation NOW!
1) Room Options - The most popular resorts and room categories sell out very quickly. If you are looking for the least expensive room on the monorail, for example, be sure to book as early as possible because those rooms sell out fast. The earlier you book your vacation, the more likely you will be able to book exactly what you want.
2) Save Money - Disney is known for raising their prices a couple times per year. When you plan and place your deposit early - you lock in the room, ticket, and dining prices. Your price can not increase, it may decrease due to a promotion, but you can rest easy knowing you got the lowest price possible. If promotions are released, I modify my clients’ already-booked packages, as quickly as humanly possible, to be sure you are getting the absolute best prices!
3) Payment Plans - With only a $200 deposit, you can reserve your trip and lock in your package prices now. You can then set up a payment plan and pay monthly on your trip leaving you 8-12 months to pay it off (or more depending on your travel dates). The $200 deposit is refundable up until your final payment due date (30 days prior to check in). How amazing is that?!
4) Advanced Dining Reservations - Are character meals important to your family? Do you want to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table or Be Our Guest? These reservations open up 180 days in advance and usually go really quickly, especially the most coveted time slots. If you don't book at the 180-day mark, the most popular dining spots are completely booked up. Not only do I recommend the best dining experiences, I can even wake up early to make these reservations for you.
5) Special Tickets - Disney World specialty cruises including fireworks cruises, pirate cruises, and Wilderness Lodge’s “picnic cruise”, Dessert Parties, Dinner packages, dinner shows, tea parties, golf tee times and horseback riding at Fort Wilderness’s Tri-Circle- D Ranch (and so much more) can be made at the 180 day mark. These activities go really quickly, booking at the 180 day mark is the only way to guarantee availability.
I’ve been booking Walt Disney World vacations for several years now, and I can tell you from experience, there is never “too early” when it comes to planning next year’s vacation. As soon as Disney releasing pricing, it's a great time to start booking!